Saturday, December 22, 2012

Hello, Orlando!




    Hey guys! I'm currently in Orlando for the Winter break, and I love love the weather here! It's always             great being in Orlando, because there is so much to do here. From beautiful skies, beautiful weather, and    restaurants, to tourist attractions like Disney World, Universal Studios, and Sea World, there's never a boring moment here. Plus I get to spend time with family, which is always great!



    Today was little bit chilly, so I decided to layer up. Decided to keep it simple however, all black and a red plaid light jacket. I'm a huge fan of plaid (of course plaid can be very diverse so this will depend on the particular pattern).

   We moved into a new house and it was my first time seeing it. I absolutely love it! My family surprised me with a Christmas tree (it had been a while since we had one set up for Christmas) and other pretty ornaments. It feels like I am living in a gift house! The decoration is very detailed, and this place feels just like home. :)





                                                       Thanks for reading! - Onivie xo!

                                                                        Outfit

                                                                    Pants - H & M                                                         
                                                             Plaid Red Jacket - Thrift Store
                                                        Turtle-neck Long Sleeved - Target
                                                                    Boots - Payless

No comments :

Post a Comment