Saturday, December 29, 2012

Leather & Stripes





Hey guys! Last night, I wore this striped dress and maroon wedges to dinner and a movie with some of my siblings and friends. It had just rained outside and was a bit chilly, which is why I have on a leather jacket. I tend to not wear a lot of jewelry, so I just have on stud earrings. 



For dinner, we went to a sushi restaurant called Dragon Fly. The atmosphere was upscale and artsy, with the waiters and waitresses wearing masquerade masks. Rather than the traditional menu layout, this restaurant presented us with an Izakaya menu style possessing a very extensive food selection. Every item we ordered came in "appetizer size" and were all so delicious! I would definitely recommend this restaurant if you're ever visiting Orlando, especially the signature dragon-fly roll. It had tuna and albacore wrapped 
with grouper and baked with a spicy sauce. It was also topped with scallions and eel sauce - very tasty! We also had the Spider, Fire Me Wasabi, Karage Chicken and California rolls. The Karage Chicken was my second favorite, it had fried marinated chicken thigh, cream cheese, avocado, cucumber and scallions.
Anyways, enough of the sushi talk, I could go on forever haha, but I would highly recommend this restaurant.  

Oh and my siblings surprised me with a birthday dessert (even though my birthday was two days before lol), they are the best! It consisted of fried cheesecake, vanilla ice-cream, ,strawberries and blueberries. I was so full by the end of the night.

                                  My sister and I taking forever to make up our minds, the usual lol.

                                                        Thanks for reading! - Onivie xo!

                                                                          -Outfit-
                                                                     Dress - Delias
                                                                     Leather Jacket - H & M
                                                                     Maroon Wedges - Dexter

No comments :

Post a Comment