Monday, June 24, 2013

Paper Fashion - Where Fashion Meets Paper

Travelling Umbrella

"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

                I recently discovered this website (thanks to Instagram!), and have been pleasantly entertained by the beauty of its content. I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you guys! Katie Rogers, a free lance illustrator and the creator of the site, has been commissioned by the likes of Clé de Peau, Kate Spade, Coach, Alicia Keys, Calypso St. Barths, Stuart Weitzman, Paul Mitchell, Target, Nabisco, and so many others. I find her style very dreamy, elegant and whimsical. It reminds me of a fairytale. :)
I have so many ideas for my perfect bedroom/apartment, and I definitely envision some of her paintings on my wall. I'm yet to get started on decorating, as I am constantly moving, but I definitely cannot wait to begin. :D




                                                                  April Showers

                                                                             Gatsby




Fireflies




Summer Stripes

For more information on what she does, check out this link.

Always,
Onivie

4 comments :

  1. This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eye for fashion and art! Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO,

    Ker-Leen
    Music. Fashion. Love.
    http://kerleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these creations. I need to get one of her pieces!

    ReplyDelete