Monday, December 22, 2014

Stripes & Oxblood ft. Kimmy Win

Photo Credit: Kimmy Win

Salut mes beautes intelligentes,

I've been loving warmer tones lately, and everything oxblood (especially nail polishes and lipsticks)! I think the Christmas season also has a lot to do with my gravitation towards this color, but really, where has it been all my life? I find that there are so many patterns and colors that work with this color, and so on one fine sunny Seattle morning, I paired my new favorite skirt with a striped sweater. 

I also got to meet and photograph (and was photographed by) another nerdly beautiful - the intelligent, vibrant and lovely Kimmy Win! It's always great connecting with someone you share similar passions with! (Plus, I adoreee her effortless style, check out her blog here). I've also always admired her photography skills, could barely hold my excitement during this shoot! :)

Photo Credit: Kimmy Win






I would need to steal that scarf sooner of later! Xx



Isn't she lovely? <3

Photo Credit - Kimmy Win


Striped Sweater - Forever 21
Oxblood Skirt - H & M
Necklace - Aldo
Black Envelope Clutch - Express
Black Flats - Just Fab
Mustard Coat - Zara
Scarf - H & M

More on Kimmy's outfit and blog here :)

Stay Smart; Stay Beautiful,
-Onivie

No comments :

Post a Comment