Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday - A Beautiful Wedding Ft My Beautiful Sisters!



Hello my nerdly beautifuls! 

Continuing on with my pretty dresses obsession phase/post playing around dresses on Weddington Way, I couldn't help but throwback to last summer in Puerto Rico! I was there for a friend's absolutely beautiful wedding! I didn't actually wear white to the wedding, (I wouldn't dare, haha) wore this dress to the all white beach party the night before. 







I cherish moments my sisters and I get to dress up, take pictures, crack up at inside jokes and party all night (we literally did dance all night!).  Looking forward to our next reunion! 
How adorable are they!!?? <3

Giya



Ghonsie


Shalom



MY OUTFIT
White Dress - Topshop
Clutch (not captured) - Aldo, seen here
Nude Heels (not captured) - Payless

GIYA'S OUTFIT
Dress - Macy's (Betsy & Adam)
Shoes - Forever 21


GHONSIE'S OUTFIT
Dress - Asos
Shoes - Payless

SHALOM'S OUTFIT
Dress - Macy's
Shoes - Payless


Stay Smart; Stay Beautiful,
-Onivie


7 comments :

  1. OMG YOUR SISTERS ARE GORGEOUS!! not gonna lie, super jealous that you have 3 sisters! I adore your white dress, boo. You look amaze as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for contestant number 4. She's world's best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress, the simplicity is gorgeous. Your sisters are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stunning dresses, Happy Holidays & good luck for your events. <3

    ReplyDelete