Monday, March 2, 2015

It's Print | It's Lace







Patterned Blazer - Forever 21 / Buttoned-up Lace Shirt - Zara / Black Joggers - New Look / Oxfords - Aldo / Bag - Forever 21 

Just put the kettle on, about to make some peppermint tea - how good it feels to be back! As much as I enjoy traveling, meeting new people, reconnecting with old friends, and engaging in new ventures, nothing replaces staying on track with daily routines, carving out time to recuperate and being back home - which is what Seattle is finally starting to feel like. (:

This outfit was in accordance with being more daring with my outfit selections. The buttoned-up shirt I have on is made out of the most gentle lace! I love the femininity it lends to the patterned blazer, and how well they complement each other.

Also, I can't believe it is already March, where did February go!? I'm yet to set out detailed goals for the month but basically top of mind is to be more present, positive and grateful. I have so much to be thankful for - we all do really when we put our problems aside and avoid comparing ourselves to others. What are some of your goals for the new month?

(pc: The lovely Kimmy)

***

Stay Smart; Stay Beautiful
Onivie

4 comments :

  1. Love the look, especially the blazer! I wouldn't have thought of the Oxfords or the joggers, but they complement the blazer perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Giyagy! <3 Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Seriously, girl?! This look is SO EDGY and I love it! I was seriously delighted when I saw you in it. Incredibly creative ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :DD thank you Kimmy!!! We need to take more pictures at this location, it was so serene!

      Delete